Bachelor of Philosophy in Office Administration (B. Phil. Off. Admin.)
Applicants shall be eligible for admission into the Bachelor of Technology in Office Administration degree in the School of Business and Management Studies in the following categories:
The basic admissions requirement shall be the minimum entry requirements set for entry into the public universities, which is at least a mean grade of C+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
In addition, candidates are expected to have performed well in the following cluster subjects in KCSE examinations, but at any rate shall have obtained at least a grade C plain in each of the cluster subjects:
- Mathematics A / Mathematics B / Any Group II
- Any group III
- Any Group II / 2nd Group III / Any Group IV / Any Group V
- Group I: English, Kiswahili, Mathematics
- Group II: Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- Group III: History and Government, Geography, Christian Religious Education, Islamic Religious Education, Hindu Religious Education
- Group IV: Home Science, Art and Design, Agriculture, Aviation Technology, Computer Studies
- Group V: French, German, Arabic, Music, Business Studies
A-Levels or Equivalent
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) principal passes and a subsidiary pass in the General Paper at A-level and have passed with a credit in English at O-levels.
Diploma (TEP) or Equivalent
Applicants with a Diploma (Technical Education Programme) in Secretarial of Nairobi Technical University or an equivalent qualification.
Diploma in Technology (Dip. Tech.) or Equivalent
Candidates with a Diploma in Technology (Dip.Tech.) in Office Administration of Nairobi Technical University or an equivalent qualification.
Higher Diploma (HDip) in Secretarial Management or Equivalent
Applicants with a Highe r Diploma (HDip) in Secretarial offered by Nairobi Technical University or an equivalent qualification.