East Afripack Exhibition
The Business & Technology Planning Team
Expertise and know-how to help your business development
Feel free to ask for a customized advisory
An initiative by East Afripack, powered by Ipack-Ima Spa
East Afripack is the Exhibition dedicated to Processing, Packaging and Converting in the East Africa Region, a not-to-miss event scheduled in Nairobi, Kenya, to the KICC (Kenyatta International Conference Centre) from September 9th to 12th, 2014.
A customized technology consulting service, the “Business & Technology Planning Team” will be launched for the first time to make your visit to East Afripack even more productive and profitable.
It is an exclusive, free of charge, initiative developed by Ipack-Ima to facilitate companies focusing on technological solutions and planning investments.
The members of the BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY PLANNING TEAM are highly qualified professionals from the following organizations:
Technology Upgrading and Business Development
- Ø EAC, East Africa Community
- Ø IPACK-IMA Spa, Processing, Packaging and Converting Exhibition Organizer
- Ø UNIDO, United Nations Industrial Development Organization
Product and Process Standards and Certification:
- Ø CSQA, The Italian Inspection and Certification Company
- Ø KEBS, The Kenya Bureau of Standards (invited)
Education and training – professional organizations:
- Ø IOPPK, The Institute of Packaging Professionals Kenya
- Ø FSTPK, The Food Science and Technology Platform of Kenya (invited)
- Ø OTA, Italian Food Technologists
R&D for technology and sustainable innovation:
- Ø ENEA, The Italian agency for technological innovation, Energy and the Environment
- Ø KIRDI, The Kenya Industrial Research and Development Institute
- Ø I.I.I., The Italian Institute of Packaging
Investment and Financial Support of sustainable development projects:
- Ø KENINVEST, The Kenya Investment Authority
- Ø SACE, The Institute for Foreign Trade Insurance Services
The team coordinator is Claudio Peri, Professor Emeritus of the University of Milan, a well-known Food Science and Technology expert.
Queries should be addressed to professor Peri (email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org). They will be thoroughly analysed by a team of experts from one or more of the above organizations.
You will be contacted back in order to schedule an appointment to get your answer and/or to discuss with the team of experts during East Afripack.
Please, feel free to contact us for further information.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get professional updates and to open your business to innovation and technological development.