SATUK 2018/2019 General Elections
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
NOTE: All deadlines MUST BE OBSERVED and no action after the deadline shall be considered.|
- Voters: All bona fide members i.e. students who are fully paid up members of the union and hold an original University Identity Card.
- Mode of voting: Secret ballot.
- Voter Identification shall be through a valid student’s ID. Voters will be checked in online by the Presiding Officer using the university system.
- Counting of votes will commence immediately the voting is completed at 3.00 pm.
- Declaration of results shall be done at the polling station immediately the vote counting is completed.