3rd Graduation Ceremony Announcement
The Technical University of Kenya wishes to announce that its 3rd Graduation Ceremony will be held on Friday 18th December 2015starting 9.00 a.m. at the Graduation Square.
Graduands and guests are advised to be seated not later than 8.30 a.m. No entry shall be permitted to the Graduation Square after the stated time.
Graduands are required to clear by 20th November 2015. Clearance require graduands to complete application for graduation form available online in students' portal http://ar.tukenya.ac.ke
To access your personalised form proceed as follows:
- Login to your fees portal using your password;
- Either, you will get a menu that allows you to open application for graduation form in which case you proceed to (5) below or you get a personalised message;
- Organise to fulfill the personalised requirements at least by 19th November 2015;
- Before 20th November 2015, complete online the application for graduation form;
- Submit the online form and print a copy which you shall present at your School to rent graduation attire. This form must also be presented to Finance after returning rented attire.
- Any graduand who fails to complete application for graduation form online will have the name omitted from convocation list.
CONFIRMATION OF NAMES
Confirmation of names on the application for graduation form is critical to accurate and speedy processing of academic certificates. Please note that the university shall not take responsibility for mistakes made by individual graduands in the order of their names in the application for graduation form.
CONVOCATION AND ACADEMIC DRESS FEES
The consolidated convocation fees is Ksh 5,000. All graduands must be dressed in the academic attire to participate in the Graduation Ceremony as well as rehearsal. The academic dress will be available to those graduands who will have successfully printed a copy of personalized application for graduation form before the deadline. Collection of academic attire will be from the offices of the respective Heads of Schools between 14th and 16111 December 2015. Upon collection of academic attire, graduands will be given invitation cards for two guests only. No person below the age of 18 shall be allowed into the Graduation Square.
The rehearsal shall be on Thursday 17lh December 2015 at 10.00 a.m. All graduands are expected to attend fully dressed in academic attire. Graduands are advised to be seated by 9.45 a.m.